The person responsible within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:Frederic HeigelKennedyallee 70A60596 Frankfurt am MainGermany, European Union
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided for our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing (Article 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Article 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Article 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Article 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Article 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Article 20 GDPR).
You can contact a supervisory authority at any time with a complaint, e.g. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your place of residence or to the authority responsible for us as the responsible body.
Information about your right to object
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests); this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 (4) GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can compellingly prove legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.